Sunday, May 13, 2012

May 14,2012

Hello everyone! I apologize for the gap in updates as it has been a crazy week. I didn't see my Happy Mothers Day posting to Michele,Mum,Theresa,Janis,Barb and Monica,....so I'll make those belated wishes again! I hope everyone had a great Day.
We just landed in Seoul-Incheon airport after our 2nd flight in 22 hours,...awaiting next one to Osaka for concert tomorrow night!
I want to Thank The fans, the crews and Alive Concerts for doing an incredible job of making the shows the success that I believe we achieved. Both St Petersburg
and Moscow were once again amazing! Thank You all.
The Russian segment of this tour have included 4 full blown concerts,2 acoustic shows, 4 meet and greets, 2 separate trips to Moscow, one stolen wallet,(mine) which I was able to have to returned after some "gentle persuasion" with a cab driver, Bruce!!!!!!.....safe trip home dude,.....and 4 visits to "Hot Dogs",....which every food item had been at least sampled by someone in the tour group.
Thanks to all in Russia, now comes the Asian tour! Take Care of Each other!!! DC Cooper

13 comments:

  1. Thanx for great show in Moscow! Royal Hunt is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a show in Ekaterinburg! It was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for kind words, man! We love You and the only our willing after your leaving (haha - looks like poem) is to meet you again, make another Royal Hunt shows in Russia and spend another great time with You, guys. Have a fun in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm from Korea, I am really looking forward to seeing you guys in Korea. Here's my question: What songs will you play in our country? I've already seen setlist of your performance of Greece, but I heard some news that setlist in Korea will be a little bit different from that. Waiting for your reply

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot for a fantastic gig in Moscow, it's been great fun. I didn't understand how the hell two hours flew so quickly. Come back, WE LOVE YOU guys=)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for two incedible nights with you in Saint-Petersburg! These shows and meet-and-greet made me happy, and I'm still smiling recalling them. Thak you for your warmth and kindness you share so generously with all of your fans! I wish you all the best during your tour, warm reception everywhere you go and I hope to come to your show times and times again! You're amazing!
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello DC and Everyone! :)

    Dear DC, Andre, Maria, Alexandra, Andreas, Jonas and Allan, I merely can't thank you enough for the fantastic performances in Moscow! =) Those days were just unbelievable!

    We've already started missing you guys over here :)
    Hope you return next year - and no matter at which venue type you will be playing, I promise the front row will be packed again :D

    Enjoy the rest of the tour and take care of yourselves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. been waiting for you guys in TX

    ReplyDelete
  9. 東京のshow素晴らしかったです(*^ω^*)
    また日本に来てくれる事を楽しみにしてます(・∀・)ノ

    ReplyDelete
  10. Friday here in Italy...It will be the best day of the year!!!!!
    Looooooking forward!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. See you in Romagnano!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm jealous! I was JUST very recently introduced to the band and I see there's no shows in The USA.

    ReplyDelete